Monday, February 21, 2005

Of Piggies

Good morning.  I woke up to a good three inches of snow this morning.  But nothing like the eight inches that they said we might get.  So the driving I imagine should be a piece of cake, unless there is ice on the road as well.  If there is, I am sure the crews who work hard around here will have the roads cleared in no time.

I have something real serious on my mind this morning.  John's Mom went into the hospital a half hour ago.  She has blood clots in both her legs.  We don't know how long they are going to keep her.  Please pray for her. 

On to something more silly. I  had a dream last night that a pig wouldn't get off my head and my chest.  I just couldn't get it off.  When I awoke I found my cat sleeping on my head!  He likes to do that.  To sleep right above or on part of my head (on my forhead) or he likes to sleep on my chest.  Whenever he does that I don't get a good night's rest.  When he sleeps on my head I call him "hat", lol.  Well, he must have been sleeping on my head and that is why I was dreaming that the pig wouldn't get off.  When I awoke I was trying to figure out why I dreamt that this little piggy was sleeping on my head and then it came to me.  I was so impressed by the pigs in Sara's glass entry.  Somehow the little piggies got into my dreams!

Oh gross my cat just threw up.  He must have a hairball.  Sorry, perhaps that was too much information.

Well, I better get off now, in case the hospital calls, and they need any information concerning John's Mom.

Take care of each other, Krissy

13 comments:

  1. You are all in my prayers!!  Drive safe today.
    You know I had a dream about huge pigs tied around my ankles once.  I figure it was because I feel trapped by the MESS people I live with!
    Have a good day, and stay safe!
    Luv,
    Promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Krissy.  Three inches of snow?  That would have halted us down here for 2 or 3 days!!!  Seriously.

    Hope John's mom will be ok.  

    Funny about the pig dream.

    Hope the hair ball mess wasn't too bad (ICK!)  I hate it when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piggy dream was probably after looking at Sara`s pigs !  I know Maine Coones are big cat`s but they aren`t as heavy as pigs ! LOL.   I do hope John`s mum will get better very soon. I will be thinking of her.  Blessings  Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, glad you liked the pigs!!
    My dream last night involved me deciding that trousers were totally unnecessary!  Yep that's right, dream Sara went around with just a top and underwear on.  Now where did that come from???  
    Hoping John's Mother is OK, she's in my thoughts.
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me see if this will let me comment.  It's acting funny and the screen right this moment is not normal. What is up with AOL?! Grrrrr.  Now what was I going to say before so distracted by AOL? I can't see your journal entry like you normally do when commenting - trying to think.  I know I was going to keep Johns mom in my prayers, blood clots in her legs.  BUT, whatelse?  I can't remember what I wanted to say, I know it was about the pig dream but, WHAT? Grrrr sorry this whole funky thing with the comments just threw me off.  Have a great day, will keep John's mom in my prayers.

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL  That is too funny!  Michael is so heavy he COULD BE A PIG!! LOL  I miss my Michael!!  Hey, is your asthma acting up?  Sometimes I dream stuff like that when I am getting ill.  Is your chest too heavy from asthma?  I loved Sara's piggies!  I will pray alot for John's Mom.  I am soooooooo glad she went into the hospital!!  Love you, TBADT!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about John's mom...hope things work out for her.  
    I am glad that we didn't get hammered with snow.  School was delayed 2 hours this morning.  
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do send my best to you, John and John's Mom.  I hope there is good news for you.  Yes, you are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear that Jon's mom got to the hospital all right.  I am praying for her and for you and John.  Missed a whole day because the internet was down.  Love you, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend just got out of the hospital for blood clots. Its hard but it gets better. as long as they don't get to their lungs.
    http://journals.aol.com/dababysback/ReadAllaboutit/
    shannon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Krissy here is my photo entry for black and white.
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/JottingsfromtheSticks/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope John's Mom is doing OK. At least she is in the right place where she can get the help she needs. She is in my prayers.Yeah and the cat puke was WTMI...lol.........Kasey

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...