Monday, April 25, 2005

Entries for Scavenger Hunt #22 (Cont'd)

mkolasa101:   Park 

kkasey47 (Spring):        here            here

photographybymon  (Spring)

Please check out the photos in the entry below also.  Above is just the end of the list!  I still feel very uneasy because I feel there are some entries that I have left out.  If I have done that, please email me and I will add them tomorrow.  (I remember seeing a beautiful park with palm trees somewhere!  Now where did that entry go???). 

Thanks to all who participated, especially the new people!  Glad to see so many joined in.  I am so sorry I took so long to post these.  They were great!

Love, Krissy

1 comment:

  1. And you are great too.
    Loads of love,
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...