Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I've been doing a series about my husband John, and his recovery from the three cancers he is in remission from.  But I've decided to take a break from that today, because this is Christmas, the anniversary of the birth of Jesus.

Merry Christmas!
I want to wish a Merry Christmas to each of you.  I'm hoping you're having a great day today, and continue to have a blessed rest of the year. 

I want to leave you with a video of my favorite Christmas song.  I think The Temptations do a good job of it here.  


If the video above doesn't work please press this link:  Silent Night

I'm wishing you and yours the very best.  Have a Merry Christmas and I'll be back tomorrow to finish the story about John's journey. 

God bless you all,  Krissy :)

5 comments:

  1. Have a Merry and blessed Christmas!


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, my dear sister and John!! I love you guys very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and it is so nice to stop in and catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krissy... I hope you are both on the mend by now. You haven't posted lately. Is everything okay?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...