Sunday, December 12, 2004

Entries for Scavenger Hunt #10

Entries for Photo Scavenger Hunt #10:

Show us your Mode Of Transportation:

sarajanesmiles

promiseluv372 

kkasey47

chasferris

sonensmilinmon

jules19642001

sylviam4000

quartrlyfecrysis

levi1023

And from last week, check out madmanadhd's entry to see his geometric shapes.  This week he doesn't have a transportation entry, but has done something very special in his journal today, his very first photo collage.  We had better go check it out! 

From a previous assignment, shedtheshellnow tells us that she is thankful for the memories in her attic. 

And finally, if you haven't spotted my entry out yet, it is at fisherkristina.

Thanks to all who participated this week.  Everybody had a fabulous entry! 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastico entries this week Krissy, still lovin' this :o)
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really great entries this week! I swear I have a photo of my van around here somewhere. I know I have a pic of my old car that we sold a few months ago. LOL Where do the days go...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...