Saturday, April 26, 2008

some photo tips and tricks from Kodak

Hi.  I hope you all are having a good weekend!  
 
I just got on the computer to find some photo tips.  I found some that I believe are very helpful yet still simple enough.
 
What I came up with is a Kodak site:
 
 
I really like this site.  Why not bookmark it?  I think the tips are worth reading, and saving for when you are going out to take shots.
 
Okay, have fun reading, and have even more fun with your cameras!
 
Love, Krissy :) 

6 comments:

  1. Those are some good tips. Thanks for sharing. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3.     A heart felt thank you. And that comes from the world's worst sighted photographer!
    Jude
    http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kodak has been putting out some very good tutorials for a while now.  I spent some time reading them when I was getting started for the exact reason you specified here...They are quite simple and easy to understand.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am keeping you and john in my prayers , great tips
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...