Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I didn't block you, my dears!

If you are a reader of my private journal "John's Journey With MDS", and are unable to get into the journal, please put a comment in the comment section below and let me know, or email me.  I just went to the MDS journal and noticed that about 50 of my readers have been removed from the list.  I am horrified as I don't remember the names of all my readers, so I don't know who to invite again.

Please know that I would never block any of you.  I am really beside myself right now.  

Yes, I should be in bed with my back and all, but I slept all day, and just came on the computer to check something out.  And I am glad I did, because I received an email tonight from a journaler saying that they couldn't get into the MDS journal.  When I went and checked and noticed half of my readers had been dropped, my heart sunk .  I have heard other creators of private journals say their readers have also been wiped out, so this must be a common occurence.  So I am off to fire a letter to Joe journalseditor and let him know what has happened.   

Like I said, if you want to be added back, and you can't get in, leave a comment in the comments section, or leave me an email.

Love you lots, Krissy :)

PS  I just checked my other private journal - "Krissy Is Thin Within".  That is missing over half it's readers.  If you want added back to that one, let me know.  Please specify which journal you would like to be added back to.  Thanks.  Krissy :( 

19 comments:

  1. this is happening with a lot of private journals Krissy, it must be a big blip with AOL at the moment..........Jules xxxxxx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add me to both again ! Thanks

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissy,
    Please add me to both of these journals.  Feel better Dear.  Hugs, LuAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your MDS journal on my favorites and I just got back on it so think I'm OK.  This happened last night with Thefaircolleen, she lost all the addresses and was so upset that I may have thought that she had barred me. I hope Joe can sort this out for you. Jeannette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add me again:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krissy I think I got through OK - but if I didn't please put me back....Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me to both again Krissy please? Joyce has also had the same problems as you and has been giving aol some stick over it. Take care. Get some rest my friend. Hugs.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krissy; I tried to access your thin within yesterday and couldn't so maybe double check to see if I'm there or not in that and John's Journey journal. thanks!

    (now back to bed rest)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm good, able to enter without issues.
    Judith
    http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

    ReplyDelete
  10. EXACTLY the same thing happened to me yesterday Krissy.ALL my reader adresses disappeared!!Then they came back .Weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. there was a snaffoo yesterday, if you get Joe the editors alerts you would have known sooner, I advise keep a list of the allowed names, saved somewhere, I had to fix my private journal back up yesterday, as did other people.
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can`t get into John`s journal Krissy, though I can get into your other one. :-)

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. same happened to me Krissy. .people thought I had blocked them.ALL my reader adresses dissappeared for a while.TSK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Krissy,
    Could you please add me to both?    ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can get in fine still m'dear.
    ((((()))))'s to you.
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too Krissy had the same problem with my private journal...names gone so fast but to reappear a day later...after I racked my brain to remember names.  I hope you feel better...I am going to your private journal in hopes yours is back up today...have a good day...hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so totally want to be in John's journal...I am so far behind...sorry!

    I am glad you are better...please rest.

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. John with MSD, If I can't get in :) I have been having problems with getting into many of my other private journal I read too!
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting, isn't it? Here's a great source for more information:

    http://RightDownTown.com/infosource.html

    Love

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...