Sunday, January 16, 2005

Still Feeling Blecchhy

Here I am again, several days later and feeling no better.  As a matter of fact, I feel a lot worse.  This bronchial thing is trying to kill me!  I don't remember anything like this since I used to have bronchitis years ago.  I have only one tablet of antibiotics left (to be taken tomorrow).  I was told that when I was finished with the antibiotics that if I was not better I was to go back to the doctor.  So I guess it is back to the doctor tomorrow unless something drastic occurs overnight.  Because I sure feel lousy tonight.  I can't even believe I am on here posting this, I feel so rotten.  I haven't been on the computer but a few minutes in the past 48 hours. 

Well, gotta go, don't have too much strength to write.  I am going to do a Monday Morning Question and get off of here. 

Love, Krissy

11 comments:

  1. Oh Krissy Sweetie,
    I am so sad you aren't feeling better yet.  I will be praying for you my friend.  {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Krissy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Love bunches LuAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of hugs and hopes for your return to better health special friend. Try a drop of Brandy in hot water - better still try a bottle of Brandy with no water. lol
    Love Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you feel so bad. I hope the Dr. has something to KICK it.
    Kate~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you are not feeling better. Did the doc give you an inhaler to use too? Maybe breathing treatments would help. Maybe another course of stronger antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Krissy, it sounds as though there will be more antibiotics for you to take.  I do hope you feel better very soon,  love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had something like this a few months ago and the doctor put me on Claritin after I was done with the antibiotics. Ask your doctor. It may do the trick. Hope you feel better soon.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Krissy, hope you feel better soon hon - go back to bed!!
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope they manage to relieve your symptoms with something when you go to the doctors. I know how you feel with bronchial problems, being brittle asthma sufferer. Hope you feel better soon......Jules xxxxx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Krissy.  Glad you are back.  I've missed you.  I hope you are feeling better soon, don't hesitate to call doc.  Sometimes stronger antibiotics are needed, esp if you have taken these before.
    Keep warm!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krissy, you take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon...~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...