Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Stuff

Today I picked up Valerie and took her to her new apartment.  She needed to be there while the cable guy put in cable for the TVs.  It was a beautiful place!  Val just got this new apartment.  While she has been recovering from her brain surgery her friend Karen and Chelsea went in and set up her apartment for her!  Unpacked the boxes and completely set up the place.  It is really pretty.  It has hard wood floors and a lot of space. 

Valerie is recovering nicely, except she has a wound on the side of her neck that hasn't healed.  And she felt a little under the weather today so she is wondering whether or not she is getting an infection.  Hopefully she is just tired.  My Dad, Valerie, and I are going back to Johns Hopkins on Friday, so I am sure they will check out the wound then.

Chelsea left yesterday to go back to Florida.  But before she left, after much thought, she decided she wanted to live up here in Pennsylvania.  She told her Dad when she got off the plane, and he was super supportive.  I think she plans on coming back in a month or so. 

Well, nothing else new.   

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she's making a nice recovery. Thanks for sharing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, shes got some great friends!!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news, let's hope and pray the neck wound heals up ok
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear your sister is doing well. Hopefully it will be something small that the doctors can take care of at her next appointment. I will keep praying for her,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad Valerie is feeling better and hope her wound heals soon. The apartment sounds lovely, I love wooden floors better than carpets...........Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY to VAlerie and her new apartment! make sure she does follow up on this neck thing. it needs to be treated right away.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...