Saturday, September 4, 2004

Weekend Assignment #22

Okay Blogmaster Scalzi, here is my homework assignment for this week. 

You asked us:  Got a photo you really love?  Show us and tell us why.  It'd be nice if it was one you haven't shown on your site before.  

I chose the photograph above for several reasons.  It brings back great memories of my childhood.  There I sit with my brother and sisters.  But I also like it because I find it comical.  Yes comical.  I call it "The Line Up".  When my Dad was taking photos of us when we were young he would always line us up against a wall and take our photo that way.  Hence we were inevitably posed.  My Dad was looking at the photo the other night and said I had ruined it by putting my hand in front of my face.  Shame on me for scratching my nose at the wrong time and ruining the pose, lol.  Just a note: one of my sisters is missing, Deirdre, the youngest one.  My sister Valerie looked at the photo the other day and said, "Hey, where's Deirdre?".  I told her that she was probably off having her diaper changed!  I just want to say hats off to my parents for managing all six of us.  I love you Mom and Dad.        

   

 

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT:):)
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 kids...wow. The Brady Bunch! LOL -B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it.........
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of kids!  I come from a family of 9.  Wish I had one photo of us all together like that. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a darling pic!  Tell Dad it gives the photo charm and of course at least it was a "scratch" to the nose and not a "pick"!  This is a photo to cherish.  Thanks for sharing.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krissy, oh, oh, I LOVE this picture!!  Anyone reading comments I AM THE SECOND FROM THE LEFT!   Am I darling or what?  Krissy, I don't see our resemblence then and I still don't see it now! lol   It was so great seeing this pic again!
    http://journals.aol.com/valphiah/ValsThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krissy, can I possibly steal this pic for my journal sometime?  It won't be for the assignment this weekend....just to show me and you and all of us when we were kids?...Love, Valy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhh.......sweet photo.....reminds me of the Brady Bunch with all those kids!
    very cute, good choice

    ~jerseygirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the picture :) It must have been nice being one of 6 children, always having company. I was one of 4 and was never lonely. Thank you for sharing the picture with us :)..........Jules xxx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  11. "The Line-Up"  LOL!  I'm an only child, but I have seen several pics of my cousins taken that way.  Staggered on the stairs, against the wall, group huddle etc.  There were 4 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo!!! Your all so cute! : ) ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a line-up of little Darlings!
    Kaziranga 9/20/03

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...