Monday, June 20, 2005

Entries for Scavenger Hunt #28

Category:  Something We Don't Know About You

krspkrmmom

kkasey47

fasttrack58

sylviam4000

Monica   did Beautiful

Please check these entries out.  A lot of work went into them.  Sorry I didn't get mine done this week.  I had a lot going on with getting the news about John and all.  Also, John had kidney stone surgery on Friday and is having some complications (I won't bore you with the details) and I have had to stay by him every second.  So anyway, Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will participate next week.  Until then, happy picture snapping!

2 comments:

  1. I supose I could use this entry for this week.. but I had not indended it being an entry for the hunt and I know.. it is MONDAY lol but I posted it late Sat night. http://journals.aol.com/hunybea4him/HunybeasOpenJournal/entries/1216

    Not many know that getting breast cancer is one of my worst fears or know the link between abortion and breast cancer.


    (((HUGS))) Kristy.. you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krissy I am so sorry John is having complications. {{{Hugs}}} to you both.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...