Sunday, July 13, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #137 participants... July fun

                                 
                           JLand Photo Shoot #137:  July fun!

Sorry I have been so late in posting.  My computer continues to turn off and on at will.  I didn't even think I would be able to do this entry, but attempted it because I know how important it is to post when you all take the time to go out and take your photos.   
 
I was just in the middle of posting this entry several minutes ago and lost the whole thing!  Ugh.  After I finish this entry I don't know when I will be back online again.  We'll see.  But for now I wanted to post the participants so you can check out their photos.
 
Here they are:
 
               
    Dana of My Photo Lounge shows us fireworks she took
 
 Nutwood Junction  -  Beth shows us her family celebration of the 4th which included Snakes and Fountain type fireworks! 
 
This and that, and hockey!  -  Donna shows us her great-niece and -nephew having a blast in the pool.  
 
Koda's Corgi Tales  -  Betty showed us some shots of her local baseball team. 
 
FREEZE FRAME -  Connie took photos of her neighbor's fireworks.  Watch the slideshow.  It's worth viewing.
 
Footprints in the Sand -  Linda shows us the picnic she and her family went to on July 7 in Yosemite National Park and the waterfall they hiked to!
 
For those of you who played along, a big thank you!  This was a real fun topic!
 
I also participated, but because my computer is not working correctly, I can't upload my photos.  I took pictures of fireworks!  When I am able to show my photos I will post them.  Oh, did I mention that I have a new digital camera?  I don't remember.  It is red and sleek and cool!  And most importantly takes cool pics, LOL.  I can't wait to use it more, but right now I can't even hook it up to the computer.  Because I can't download the software onto this computer.  Oh well!  I will soon be able to use my camera more when I either get this computer fixed or get a new one...  
 
Okay, back to discussing the participants who played in the photo shoot this time.  I just wanted to say I am hoping that everybody will take a look at these precious entries if they haven't already done so. 
 
Gotta get off of here before I lose this entry again!
 
Love you all, Krissy :) 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for doing this Krissy :)
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to sneak in an entry.  Hope you get computeritis fixed soon.  I am getting a new digital camera next week, and will most likely start playing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they were all great pictures!! Linda's gave me an idea to plan a trip to Yosemite; never been there before, saw how gorgeous it was and it is less than a day's drive from where we live :)

    always like to look at people's photos; can't wait to see what you post with your new camera, Krissy, when your computer decides to cooperate with you

    take care of yourself and John :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a similar problem with my pc switching on and off at will. Apparently, when the computer gets too hot it switches itself off. It turned out to be a fan not working. A simple and reasonably cheap fix if you know someone who dabbles.
    Hope this is of some help to you.

    B. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully your pc will be fixed soon. I really hate it when pc's down cos I used it daily.

    Finally got the challenge done.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...