Monday, February 5, 2007

Update on Photo Scav Hunt

I hope you all will forgive me.  I didn't have time to post the entries for the Photo Scavenger Hunt, nor put up a new subject for this week either.  I have been packing for the trip to Hershey, which is this morning.  I hope you all understand.  Hey, maybe my sister Val of There is a Season will post the links and a new subject, I will call her on my cell this morning in route to John's oncology appointment in Hershey and ask her, if I remember.  Check out her journal later today to see if there is a photo hunt subject.

Ok, I am going to post a Monday Morning Question real quick, and then it is off to Hershey for several days.  I am not sure exactly how many days we will be gone.  It depends if John will need to be transfused with red blood cell packs when he is done with his couple days of appointments. 

8 comments:

  1. Good luck to John and yourself at Hershey, Krissy

    ReplyDelete

  2. Good luck to you both.  You are in my prayers and always in my heart.
                                                                  Love Myke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck my friend. Hoping all goes well. Will pray for you both. (((((((((((((hugs to you both))))))))))))))
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOUBITH)))))))))))))))))))))))Dont worry about the Scavenger Hunt,just get you and John well.I am praying for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry a bit about the hunt and the morning question.  What you are doing is much more important.  I hope it all goes smoothly.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Krissy!  I will be thinking and praying for you in Hershey.  And waiting for a report.  
    I DID NOT watch the Super Bowl, beccause I HATE football, especially pro-football,  but our son is a life long Bear fan (big time), and so we wanted  them to win, (wore my Bear Sweatshrit)  My Husband DID watch the game.  I was very busy Krissy.  (LOL) I was watching movies on LIFETIME on Cable TV on an extra TV.  They were pretty good.  How is you doing with recovering from your fall sweetie? Merry1621

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey How are you? I have been so busy with my own stuff I don't even know what's going on anymore. How are you? How is John? He's back in the hospital. I'm so sorry I haven't been around, but I do pray everyday. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be Safe!!
    Off to check out Val's journal...
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...