Sunday, June 1, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #134 participants... Say it with Color!

                           

                 JLand Photo Shoot #134:  Say it with Color! 

Hi!  I'm presenting you the links to your photo shoot entries.  They are fantastic!  When I proposed this topic I didn't know how truly beautiful your photos would be.  I am in awe!

If you can, try to visit each other's entries.  Thanks.  The other person will appreciate it, and so will you when somebody comments in your blog.  :)

Here are those who participated, and their entries:

FREEZE FRAME   (Connie)
 
Jottings From Jersey   (Antonette)
 
My Photo Journey   (Julie)
 
 
Koda's Corgi Tales   (Betty)
 
 
 
Roses are Read   (Rose)
 
Gina's space  (Gina)
 
Linda's World  (Linda)
 
Photo Trek  (Greg)
 
My Hugs Journal  (Amanda)
 
 
Mamarazzi  (Monica)
 
 
 
Claudia thoughts  (Claudia)
 
The Periwinkle Post  (Lisa)  (did Spring)  
 
A new JLand Photo Shoot topic will be posted tomorrow, Monday, June 2. 
 
Thank you all for playing along!
 
Krissy :)  

8 comments:

  1. That was a fun catagory Krissy.  I had a hard time deciding which picture of many to use.  We are blessed to live in such a colorful world.  Linda in Washington

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lots of entries....   sorry I missed this one... alerts are back on tho :)
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Krissy! they were all great ones! so many colorful things to enjoy;

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get back to these photo shoots...no time lately.
    Ill have all the time in the world after the relays over next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen sent this to me and boy oh boy am I ever happy she did.  I do not take photos, but every artist needs an audience...that would be me!  Check me out:
    My blog address:   http://journals.aol.com/howiseeit101/how-i-see-it/ I would love the company.  -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay it took me some time to make my rounds but, I've finally got to visit all the great entries! :-)  I'm glad I did - all that color is just what I needed with our gray skies here in WA.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here comes the important role of photo editing. Today photo editing is an integral part of photography itself. A lot of emphasis is put on it.The way a photo is edited can make a lot of difference. clipping path service


    ReplyDelete
  8. The wedding album is to take your readers in 10-40 years through your wedding day, so it is often best if you do not choose the images if you let the photographer choose the images to work from. Then as said you can make changes to the album. wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...