Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Next Photo Scavenger Hunt

This week's Photo Scavenger Hunt (#8) should be completed by Saturday, Nov.27, at 8 PM.  You can choose from two topics this week:

Thanksgiving  or
What I am thankful for

I am trying to make it easy this week because I know a lot of you will be doing holiday things, and I was thinking you could snap some pictures of your Thanksgiving and share it with us.  Or for those of you who are not big into celebrating the holiday, I thought the second topic was nice.  My sister Val thought it up actually!  She said it was especially for those in the UK who didn't celebrate Thanksgiving.  I asked her why not, and she explained it to me that it was just our holiday, you know, pilgrims and Indians sharing, and I thought, duhhhhh!  I felt really stupid, lol.  Anyway, I hope a lot of you participate this week even though you will be busy with your family and the holidays.  Happy picture taking and have a wonderful holiday!

Krissy :-)

9 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about the Thanksgiving thing....like you, I was assuming a lot of other folks (countries) celebrated too....I forgot about the pilgrims and indians and how it got started.  It would be sad not to have thanksgiving.  
    See ya.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we don't do the whole Thanksgiving thing, but I'm sure I'll find something to take a pic of, that I'm thankful for!!  Happy holidays to you Krissy - when exactly is Thanksgiving?  Must be this week I guess :o)
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL  Krissy, I thought they celebrated Thanksgiving, also.  I had to think about how it originated, too.  I asked Stuart if they celebrated it.  Then I realized after he said no.  Anywho...good subject!!  Will be fun!  Hugs and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, it's easy this week! I can think of tons of things that I am thankful for and getting pictures of them shouldn't be too difficult. I'll probably do it tomorrow, because I get so excited about these things. I love taking pictures! I love putting pictures in my journal!
    I didn't take part last week because i had that icky tummy bug and i felt really ill. :o( I'm OK now though!
    Take care!
    Becci. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter is the one with the digital camera. I'm an awful photographer. I always get nervous and shake the camera just before I click. : )
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be fun to have Thanksgiving right before Christmas...all that feasting ! Do you give presents as well ?   Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering what this weeks scavenger hunt was going to be.  This will be fun, as I was going to take LOTS of pictures of our Thanksgiving anyway. :-)

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I got my photo!  Thanksgiving theme ;)
    xoxoxo~Bernadette
    http://journals.aol.com/quartrlyfecrysis/ConfessionsbyQuartrLyfeCrysis/entries/531

    ReplyDelete
  9. It wasn't so hard to capture in the end!
    Sylvia
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/JottingsfromtheSticks/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...