Monday, December 25, 2006

monday morning question

         

Rudolph runs away from home because he believes he is a misfit.  He comes to the Island of Misfit Toys with Yukon Cornelius and Hermey the Elf.

Which toy can you most relate to on the Island of Misfit Toys?  (a bird that cannot fly but swims instead, a train with square wheels, a squirt gun that squirts jelly, a white elephant with pink spots, a Charlie-In-The-Box, a blue airplane, a cowboy that rides an ostrich, and a ragdoll named Sue)

                                   

My answer: I care about and would take home the Ragdoll named Sue.  I was reading online that nobody could answer what was wrong with her and why exactly she was on the Island of Misfit Toys.  Then it was suggested by several people that while she did not have any physical problems like the other toys, perhaps her problems were inner.  One minute you see her elated, and the next minute she is crying.  So it is my guess she has mood issues.  I empathize with her!  So she is my favorite, LOL.

Which toy is your favorite?  Krissy :)     

6 comments:

  1. i think the cowboy who rides an ostidge...lol
    I was meant to own a beamer and im in a sunfire...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always liked cornelius the best i am not sure why maybe that is who i relate with...lol
    hugs
    noelle

    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUESS I HAVE TO GO WITH U AND SAY THE RAGDOLL I DO CONSIDER MY SELF A MISFIT IN MANY WAYS...BUT I DO HAVE SEVERE MOOD SWINGS ..JUST LIKE XMAS EVE I WAS AT WORK  AND ONE MIN HAPPY AND SINGING THEN THE NEXT CRYING CAUSE IT BEEN NOW SEVEN YEARS SINCE MY OWN MOM THRU ME OUT OF HER LIFE... AND SAID TO ME DONT CALL ME YOUR MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I would go with Charlie in the box.lol.I feel like I am poping out all the time and not aving anytime to relax.lol.HAve a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I missed this question, Krissy.  Oh my.  I think I relate to each and every one of these.  But I think I have to go with Sue, too.  I just have to.  I think this is very funny.  LOL xox
    http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since blue was my favorite color as a kid and I liked airplanes I will choose it.    mark

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...