Thursday, December 7, 2006

please play along!

        

In my new Christmas journal, Joy To The World, I did an entry today.  At the end of it I listed "Gifts your husband doesn't want for Christmas".  I think it was pretty funny.  Then I listed some things I didn't want for Christmas.  To name a few of them- a carton of cigarettes, a gerbil or any other kind of rodent for that matter, a subscription to Popular Mechanics and a Chia Pet!  I was hoping others would play along Please go to the Christmas journal and tell us what you DON'T want for Christmas.  Come on guys, this is just for fun! 

Click to go to journal entry ~~~~~~>   Joy To The World  

Krissy :)  

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to play this game.  I am going over to the journal now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((((((((((((((((((((KRISSY)))))))))))))))))))))Thanks I wll go over and play in a little while.Do I have to be married?lol.HAve a ncie night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, wait, wouldn't your cat, Michael, enjoy a gerbil on Christmas morning?  :)
    -- Robin

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...