Monday, December 25, 2006

Photo Hunt Participants...

Photo Scavenger Hunt #99

Anything Christmas

Here are the entries:

My Photo Journey

The Light's On... But No One's Home

The Light's On... But No One's Home

The Light's On... But No One's Home

Promise... Me

Footprints in the Sand

Gina's Space

Linda's World

Thank you all for participating this week.  These were all special and fun! 

Next week's Photo Scavenger Hunt will be hosted by my sister Val.  She will post the subject in her journal tomorrow (Tuesday).

Love you all, Krissy :)

1 comment:

  1. ((((((((((((((((((((((KRISSY))))))))))))))))))))))))))I wanted to do this one,but didnt have no flim.I will try and do the next one.Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...