Saturday, March 15, 2008

do you like my birthday present?

So in the last entry I talked about my girls' night out, the night before my birthday, but I didn't talk about what I did on March 13th, my special day.  Betty asked me about it, so I thought I would spill the beans!

John and I decided to take the day just for us.  Well, it wasn't completely for us, LOL.  In the morning, we had to do some errands and see some people.  Then the maid came, and I had to show her how to do a lot of different things.  Which was fine.  I love my maid to pieces!

Then John and I were free to spend the rest of the day together.  We went to Outback Steakhouse and had a great time.  I had something different this time - ribs.  I also had dessert because it was my birthday!  It was a pecan fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream and fudge sauce!

I got some cool presents this year.  A friend gave me three CDs.  John's father and stepmother gave me a beautiful winter white jacket to wear in the Spring!  My parents gave me a present also.

I wanted to take a pic of the jacket as it is beautiful, but my camera has ceased to work.  Major bummer.  Major major bummer.  At any rate, the jacket is beautiful.  

I did want to show you what John got me for my birthday.  Remember I said I had been wanting Mary Jane Crocs?  Well, Crocs came out with a new shoe that is a more "adult" mary jane.  They are called Alice mary janes.

John ordered me some for my birthday.  He ordered me black and ruby.  They'll get here in 10 business days!  Here they are:

                        

Question:  Do you like the shoes John ordered me for my birthday? 

Or do you just say, "Oh no, not those ugly plastic things again!" 

Tell the truth!

Love you all, Krissy :)

19 comments:

  1. ((((((((((((((((KRISSY))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice Bday.I like the shooses John got you.But I do like my crock shooses.LOL.Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krissy. I love the shoes. I know this is late but better late than never. Apologies anyway.....Happy Birthday. It sounded like you had a wonderful day. Love Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all the rave this year, you will be stylin!!
    we have every plastic shoe imaginable at Sears, lol....
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well since I have normal crocs and know how comfy they are I have to say I really like the new ones! I'll have to look and see about getting me a pair (or two) they'd be nice if you need to have a casual but dressy than the normal crocs, but want the COMFORT of crocs!!

    Let us know what you think when you get them!

    Happy Belated Birthday

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you and John had a nice time out. Congrats on all those presents. I have never worn crocs but they do look comfy. I like the looks of them. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outback is my favorite restaurant, Krissy!!! the ribs and dessert sound absolutely wonderful!

    what a fantastic way to spend your birthday and I love those Mary Jane Crocs; I'd get a pair or two myself :)

    that jacket sounds neat too!

    glad you had a wonderful birthday and got "spoiled" by friends and family alike :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Crocs look very comfy!!  Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they look lovely.....
    And what a great present too.
    Im glad you had a great birthday....
    Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a good birthday with lots of presents and I love the shoes John has ordered for you ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  10. As far as plastic shoes go...I love crocs and have a few pairs now.  In the summer I wear flip flops most of the time...My feet love them.  'On Ya' - ma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was never a  mary jane person...always hated the feel of them.  however these may be better.  

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had a nice birthday.  Thanks for stopping by my journal :o)
    http://journals.aol.com/buckoclown/Bucko

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love crocs!  I wear mine everyday.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  14. TWO pairs... COOOOL!  I like them!!  I have a pair of light blue ones... Croc knock-offs that I love!!  Yay!!  Love, Val xox
    http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not that big on crocs but if you wanted a pair then good for you :o)  I'm happy for you that John got you some xx  Glad you had a good day

    Jenny

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dont like the regular crocs as they are too big and bulky but i love those... I need those...lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Actually, I do just love the Mary Jane Crocs.  They are really cute and nice looking.  The regular crocs I don't care for because they are so shapeless but these are definitely adorable!  Glad you had such a good birthday!  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete

  18. Krissy, I think these shoes are so cute and probably comfortable.  I am glad you and John had time for just the two of you.  I could eat some of that desert you had.....right now!     Love and Hugs  Myke    

    Get camera fixed....have to see that jacket.......

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think they are comfortable and love the mary jane style of any shoes

    now would I wear them--probably not--but that's because they tend to mess up my balance--not that I had a lot of balance to begin with.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...