Sunday, March 30, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #131 participants... (Subject: Sacred)

                          
                      

                                  JLand Photo Shoot #131: Sacred  

Thanks to all of you who participated this week.  Your pictures were particularly poignant, and very special to see and meditate upon.

Let me bring you the entrants.  I am sorry I didn’t post them earlier.  My shoulder was in severe pain and I was not up to typing. 

Here are those who participated:

Guido of  Northern Trip

Linda of Linda's World

Dana of  My Photo Lounge

Betty of Koda's Corgi Tales

Linda of Footprints in the Sand

Elayne of We Made Our Own Huppah

Jama of Sweet Memories.....

Linda of Lost in my own thoughts

Monica of Mamarazzi

Martha of Perception

Josh (Mary’s husband) in  Hunybea's Open Journal

Thanks to each of you who participated.  I hope everyone will check out these special entries   (even though I am posting this late)  because the entries are well worth visiting.  We all know what it is like to want our photos visited also.  Sorry this posting was so late. 

Please play along this week.  I will have a subject posted for you tomorrow (Monday, March 31, 2008).

Love you all, Krissy  

2 comments:

  1. ((((((((((((((((((((((KRISSY))))))))))))I hope your is feeling bettter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Krissy for doing this!!! always fun to check out other journals who participate and all of these were great ones for your theme this week!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...