Monday, March 3, 2008

JLand Photo Shoot #129 - Sights of My Town

               

This week's JLand Photo Shoot will begin today (Monday) and be due on Saturday, March 8 at 11 PM EST.  That's Saturday, almost midnight, an hour before Sunday, for those of you who are getting confused!

Our subject this week is:

sights of my town

After you've posted your entry in your journal/blog, please put the address of your entry in my Comment Section below.  If you need an explanation on how to do this, or need to know any other instructions concerning this photo shoot, please click on the link below.

             Instructions for JLand Photo Shoot

Please consider playing along.  This will be like taking a Winter vacation - we'll go visiting each other's towns without leaving home!  I'm excited to see some part of your town.  I hope you want to see mine too.

Krissy :)

14 comments:

  1. I want to do this one.  I'm going to see if my sister will let me us her computer to upload my pictures!

    This USB stuff has be stumped!

    Love ya,
    Promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds really great would like to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how many pics do you want lol?
    (I've got more than 2,000 of my hometown)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine's up: http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/2008/03/jland-photo-shoot-129-sights-of-my-town.html

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ((((((((((((((KRISSY)))))))))))))I will try and get to do thisI cant get around to visit diffrent places in my rown.But I sure wll try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m going to try to get a picture sumitted this time!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's finally up, just a few photos as not to bore people....kekekekekke

    http://mummyjam.blogspot.com/2008/03/jland-photo-shoot-129-sights-of-my-town.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. here's mine; thanks Krissy!

    http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/kodas-corgi-tales/entries/2008/03/07/my-town/1746

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad I swung by to see if you were doing the shoot this week!  I'll get the camera out and see what I can find in town.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's mine Krissy!
    http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/my-photo-lounge/entries/2008/03/07/jland-photo-shoot-129-with-krissy/1831

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://journals.aol.com/fasttrack58/FootprintsintheSand/entries/2008/03/08/jland-photo-shoot-129/3478
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be submitting my today - which is late. (I can't do it until this afternoon)  I'm so behind on EVERYTHING!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mine's late...
    http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/perception/entries/2008/03/09/better-late-than-never/675
    I added a comment on the linking list entry but thought I'd put it here too. Is it too late to be added to the list?
    I'm off to check out the others.
    Martha :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Now is your chance! So what do you want to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...